iCoinTech iMiner L35 is a powerful Lyra2REv2 miner with a few times better hash rate & efficency than any competition. This dedicated hardware has very low operating cost, high ROI and longevity. It has a small form factor, low noise, designed to help network decentralization with renewed energy and loyalty.
Algorithm: Lyra2REv2 (VertCoin, Monacoin)
Hashrate: 3.52Gh/s +/-5%
Power Consumption: 620W +/-5%(normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU. 25°C temperature)
Dimensions: 240 mm(L)*140mm(W)*210mm(H)
Net Weight: 5.1KG
Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Network Connection: Ethernet
Profit calculator: WhatToMine
Shipping and packaging
1. Delivery time: first pay, first served. Goods will be sent after payment confirmation.
2. Please be aware: PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. Please write the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
4. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
All iCoinTech iMiner will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by iCoinTech. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from iCoinTech (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave an after-sales message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you asap.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
– Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
– Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
– Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
– The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
– Excessive Over-clocking in an overheating environment.
If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.